Website Bank of America
- Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing.
- Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions.
- May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services.
- Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes.
- Incumbents have full working knowledge of operations environment acquired through experience in an operations environment and on the job training.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, navigate change and prioritize daily
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
Must be a Year Up Inter
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Proactive approach to identifying and managing risk
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization and team skills
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A