Website Bank of America
Our mission is to provide expeditious client service restoral. Focused on maintaining Security and Stability for our global clients. Adhering to the Bank’s policies and standards, delivered through the IT Service Management framework. Our team provides Incident and problem management support for 52K+ global Baronet and DMZ servers under 2K+ Application AIT’s. restoral of impacting and degraded service Incidents. Drilling out root cause, corrective actions, and incident avoidance within Problem Management records.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019, Clustering, Virtualization
- Analyze existing process/application and suggest improvements to eliminate performance bottle necks with available server resource
- Advanced level troubleshooting and triage with RCA and recommended corrective actions for escalations
- Remote Administration
- Responsible for providing specialized technical and product support to data center personnel diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging of all OS related issues
- Production support
- Performance Management
- vMotion, VMware Administration, installing VMware tools
- Experience in configuring MS Windows Cluster and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong Windows and VMWare background
- Experience troubleshooting OS and Hardware related issues.
- Ten years of system administration experience.
- Should have ITIL process knowledge on incident, change, Problem Management
- Experience in managing and maintaining Virtual Machines in Virtual Centers, adjusting the resources,
- Should have knowledge on different types of file system
- Experience in DNS, DHCP, and AD
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A