Website Bank of America
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers – those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Banker role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to engage and educate clients with our industry leading digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you’ll introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices they have to do their banking in ways that are most convenient for them.
- Become an expert in using digital resources and technologies to optimize the client’s digital banking preferences.
- Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
- Expand your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
- Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A