Website Bank of America
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Leadership opportunities, from leading client and conference seminars to mentoring junior associates.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Collaborates effectively with others to get things done.
- Likes to learn, adapts to new information and seeks the right solutions for clients.
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
- At least three years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Manages goals, navigates complexity, prioritizes tasks and executes in a fast-paced environment.
- Is thorough and thoughtful in incorporating relevant regulatory due diligence into daily activities and long-term strategies for clients.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A